We represent only the most reliable, high quality manufacturers in the industry. Our partners include:
- Abbott Diagnostics, Germany – (Hematology Equipment)
- Awareness Technologies, USA – (Elisa & CLIA Equipment)
- Biotecnica Instruments, S.p.A, Italy – (Biochemistry Equipment)
- bioMerieux S.A, France – (Microbiology & Immunoassay Equipment)
- NOVA Biomedical, USA – POC & Blood Gas Equipment)
- Randox Laboratory, United Kingdom – (External Quality Assurance Programs)
MedSystems Laboratory Equipment Engineers Service & Maintenance Contracts and Preventive Maintenance Agreements provides the following services;
- Properly done, preventive maintenance restores a machine’s performance and helps avoid unforeseen breakdowns. Downtime is scheduled to minimize inconvenience.
- Maintenance work is performed on customer premises and is based on what a particular instrument need. We provide you with preventive maintenance protocols for individual pieces of equipment.
- Detailed, documented service report furnished to the laboratory. Records are also maintained in our office to assist you during inspections.
- When a potential failure mode is identified, customers receive a service report detailing the necessary repair or upgrade.
- Factory recommended replacement parts utilized in the standard preventive maintenance procedure are included.
- We ensure that your medical laboratory equipment meets the International Accepted Standard.
- A 24-hour response time for emergency repairs, including holidays and weekends. Your instruments are our priority!
- Service contracts include travel & labor charges and standard maintenance parts.
- Preferred customer treatment: contract customers receive priority over non-contract service requests.
- Loaner equipment provided per request at no additional charge in the event an instrument needs extensive repairs and must be transported to our facility. Loaner equipment is subject to availability.
- Standard preventive maintenance procedures are included. Preventive maintenance procedures utilize and include factory recommended replacement parts.
- Over-the-phone technical support is available at no charge to the customer.
- We use a variety of sources, including component manufacturers and original equipment manufacturers to replace faulty parts. MedSystems International, LLC has been in the repair business so long that we have learned where the equipment manufacturers buy their parts, and we use the same sources.