- Reviews (0)
Hepatitis B is a viral infection that attacks the liver and can cause both acute and chronic disease. The virus is transmitted through contact with the blood or other body fluids of an infected person. More than 780 000 people die every year due to the consequences of hepatitis B. Hepatitis B is an important occupational hazard for health workers. Hepatitis B is preventable with the currently available safe and effective vaccine.
- The presence of HBsAg indicates that the person is infectious
- CE Certified
- Direct detection of virus antigens and all subtypes of HBsAg so accuracy is high.
- Qualitative results are to be read visually within 5-15 minutes.
- Sensitivity: 100%, Specificity: 100%, (+) Predictive V: 100%, (-) Predictive 100%
- Cut-off: 0,26 IU/mL (0,5 French ng)
Specimen type: Serum / Plasma or WholeBlood / Serum / Plasma
|Product||CE Status||Type||Sample Type||Kit Size||Additional Materials|
|HBsAg TEST||CE 1434||Cassette||S/P||25 / 50||Dropper|
|HBsAg TEST||CE 1434||Cassette||WB/S/P||25 / 50||Dropper|